LAB HOURS: MON - THU and SAT : 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM
FRI and SUN : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Driven by Professional Excellence
Our team is made up of exceptional individuals covering the following areas:
- Medical Director/Expert in Laboratory Medicine and Genetics
- Specialist Clinical Pathologist
- Business Development Manager
- Lab Manager
- Quality Manager
- Manager for Safety and Hygiene
- Senior and Junior Technicians for: Clinical Chemistry, Immunology and Autoimmunology, Infectiology, Hematology, Blood-Grouping, HPLC, Coagulation, Molecular Virology, Standard Microbiology, Microscopy
- Data Entry Team
- Customer Service Team
- Receptionist Team
- Administration and Finance Team
- Logistics Team
Associate Professor Michaela Jaksch (MD, PhD)
Alma Mater: Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich.
Medical Studies: 1986-1992; Doctoral Thesis in Immunology, 1993, Munich.
Specialization: Laboratory Medicine 1993-2000, Munich.
Graduation: Facharzt, Laboratory Medicine, 2000, Munich. Head of Research (Inherited MetabolicDisorders in Infancy), Munich, funded by DFG.
Publications: 50 peer-reviewed articles (h-index:28). Two Research Awards 1998 & 2002, two Scholarships, McGill University, Montreal, Canada. Associate Professor 2003: based on research 'Genetic causes of Cytochrome-c-oxidase deficiency’, Munich. Elected for Professorship of Neurobiochemistry, 2003, (Dresden University, Germany). Senior Consultant, Laboratory Medicine 2003. Since 2004 Medical and Managing Director at ‘Freiburg Medical Laboratory Middle East LLC’, Dubai, UAE.
Full curriculum vitae
Research Gate Profile
Dr. Nehmat El Banna
Managing Director and Specialist Clinical Pathologist
MD, Medical Doctor in General Medicine and Pediatrics: 1993 – 2000 Lebanese University – Faculty of Medicine – Beirut, Lebanon.
General Practitioner, General Medicine and Pediatrics: 2001 – 2006 – Private / Ein W Zein Hospital Beirut, Lebanon.
MSCP, Master of Clinical Pathology: 2009- 2011 Gulf Medical University – College of Graduate studies – Ajman, UAE.
Molecular Biology Instructor/College of Graduate studies coordinator: 2011 – 2013 Gulf Medical University – College of Graduate studies – Ajman, UAE.
Specialist Clinical Pathology: 2013 – 2014 Centre of Advanced Biomedical Research and Innovation – Ajman, UAE.
Specialist Clinical Pathology: Freiburg Medical Laboratory since 2014.
Dr. Saurabh Bhattacharya
• Ph.D. degree in Clinical Cytogenetics from VIT University, Vellore, India, 2012
• M.Sc. in Biomedical Genetics from VIT University, Vellore, India, 2007
• B.Sc. in Biochemistry from Rani Durgavati Vishwavidyalaya, Jabalpur, M.P., India, 2005
Diagnostic Lab experience
• 2022 (May)-Till date; Director, Clinical Cytogenetics, Freiburg Medical Lab, Middle East L.L.C., Dubai, UAE.
• 2021-2022 (April); Technical Director, Clinical Cytogenomics, Dr. Lal Path Labs, National Reference Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
• 2018-2021 National Head, Clinical Cytogenomics, Dr. Lal Path Labs, National Reference Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
• 2015-2018 Head of the department, Cytogenetics, Dr. Lal Path Labs, National Reference Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
• 2013-2015 Scientist and Deputy Head, Department of Cytogenetics, Dr. Lal Path Labs, National Reference Laboratory, New Delhi, India.
• 07-04-2012 to 06-04-2013 Tutor (Ph.D.), Cytogenetics Unit, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
• 01-04-2011 to 31-03-2012 Senior Demonstrator, Cytogenetics Unit, Christian Medical College, Vellore, India.
Teaching cum Research experience
• 2015-2018: Guided three DNB (Pathology) students for their thesis study submitted to National Board of Examinations (NBE), India.
• 2009-2010: Research Associate, School of Biosciences and Technology, VIT University, Vellore, India.
• 2008-2009: Teaching Cum Research Assistant, was holding classes and labs for M.Sc. Biomedical Genetics and Biotechnology for the subjects Clinical Cytogenetics, Enzymology and Biochemistry, VIT University, Vellore, India.
Professional society membership
• Life-time member of Indian Society of Human Genetics (ISHG)
• Member of American Society of Human Genetics (ASHG)
• Member of European Society of Human Genetics
Editorial and Journal Review Boards
• Journal reviewer for Human and Experimental Toxicology, SAGE publication
• Journal reviewer for Environmental Toxicology, Wiley publication
• Journal reviewer for Mutation Research, Elsevier
• Journal reviewer for Leukemia Research, Elsevier
• Journal reviewer for Metagene, Elsevier
MON - THU and SAT 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM | FRI and SUN : 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM